You can literally manage your accounts and pay your bills from anywhere, anytime. Welcome to mobile banking. It takes all the convenience of online banking and makes it portable via your cell phone. Safe, secure, simple, and free. Now your Mountain West Bank accounts are always at your fingertips.
- Free service to all Mountain West Bank customers*
- Manage accounts 24/7 from anywhere
- Web-enabled phones have full online banking and bill pay features
- Cell phones without internet access can manage accounts via secure text messaging
Find answers to frequently asked questions about mobile banking.
*Web access is needed to use the full mobile banking product. Check with your cell phone/mobile device service provider for details on specific internet fees and charges. SMS text message service is required for the text message version of mobile bankng. Check with your cell phone/mobile device service provider for details on specific SMS text service and message charges.
- Login Instructions
Login instructions for customers with internet-enabled cell phone/smart phone.
- From your phone's web browser go to mobile.mtnwestbank.com or www.mtnwestbank.com.
- Navigate to the "Sign On" tab and click.
- Enter your Mountain West Bank Online Banking Login ID.
- Next enter your Internet Banking password.
- You should now be prompted to answer one of your Internet Banking On Guard security questions.
If you have difficulties with your password or security question please contact a Mountain West Bank New Accounts representative at your home branch or call 1-800-775-1889 for assistance.
Login instructions for SMS text message version of mobile banking.
To use this service you must first register your cell phone.
Complete the registration using the link above as follows:
- Log in to the Wireless Access system by entering your Mountain West Bank Online Banking Login ID and password.
- Select "Register My Device" at the bottom of the screen.
- Complete the remaining prompts and select a 4-digit PIN.
Once your cell phone has been registered use 866-401-4235 to access the system and generate a text message with your account information. Please note that wireless text message preferences can be managed, changed, or disabled through the same SMS registration web page used above.
Mountain West Bank's Mobile Banking is fully secure and makes use of industry standard technologies, such as SSL (TLS), WTLS and PKI.
Customers can safely conduct transactions that require them to input sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or bank account numbers, without having to worry about security. Here are just a few of the additional security systems and measures that are used to protect this service.
- Your personal information is protected by advanced encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access.
- Your liability for unauthorized charges or transactions is limited. See the Mountain West Bank Terms and Conditions for details.
- We use the OnGuard security system to verify your identity as we do for online banking, providing an extra layer of security for your peace of mind.
- Only partial account numbers are used on the system.
The Summit Club
Enjoy life to the fullest with our travel and social club for ages 50+.More Details