Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Give your savings more muscle with CDs. Mountain West Bank adds flexibility to this popular investment tool. We can deposit interest into your primary checking or savings account as it is paid, or add the earnings to your CD at maturity. Either way, you'll beef up your savings significantly.
- Greater interest earnings than savings accounts
- Fixed rate guaranteed for length of term
- Terms range from 91 days to 5 years
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- Earnings can be direct deposited to Mountain West Bank checking or savings account each month, or added to CD at maturity
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Bonus rates for Summit Club members
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured
For your convenience, Mountain West Bank is currently offering the following 3 CD's available for individuals to open on-line.
Click the CD term below to begin the on-line application process.
See our current rates.
We also offer additional CD products such as our Little Peak CDs for children under 18 years of age that only require a $250 opening deposit, or our popular CD Ladder designed to maximize the yield in your CD's now and in the future.
Please contact your local branch for further details on our CD Rates and Terms.
The Summit Club
Enjoy life to the fullest with our travel and social club for ages 50+.More Details